The Human Resource Executive of the Year Award
DallasHR’s Human Resource Executive of the Year Award is presented annually. The Award recognizes an HR Executive who has exemplified the strategic role of HR in the past twelve months, and who is otherwise an outstanding leader within the HR community. (Company and title info current as of induction date.)
Vice President of Human Resources
Sr. Vice President of Human Resources
Education Futures Group, LLC
Chief People Officer
Vice President, Human Resources
Adrianne Court, SPHR
Chief HR Officer
See an interview with Adrianne where she shares how talent development will fuel your company goals and growth.
Julie Hoagland, PHR
Senior Director, People Services
Nominations for this award are currently closed.
Please contact the DallasHR office if you need a printable nomination form.
- Actively employed as an HR executive in their organization (VP or above, but typically not a CEO; can be in a Director role if s/he is the highest-ranking HR person for the company residing in the North Texas area)
- At least 10 years of HR management experience
- Demonstrates consistent proven successes, enthusiasm and leadership/support of the HR profession
- Applies professional experience both inside and outside his/her company
The Nomination Process
Nominations may be submitted to the Award Committee no later than October 31
of each year. No more than three (3) names may be submitted by one individual. Nominations may be made on behalf of yourself or someone else you believe is deserving of the award. Be sure the written nomination contains sufficient information to satisfy the award criteria. Information requirements for the nomination are:
- A complete Nomination Form (see link above)
- A description (up to 500 words) of the nominee's accomplishments over the past twelve months
- A biography of the nominee focusing on the past twelve months
Method of Selection
The Award Committee will be chaired by the President of DallasHR. The committee will include up to four members, typically current DallasHR members and/or previous award winners, and the DallasHR Executive Director.
The Award Committee bases its selection on the candidate's:
- Ability to strategically overcome significant problems or obstacles in the human resource field
- Role in establishing the human resource function as an integral part of his or her organization
- Management skills as demonstrated within the human resource function and his or her contributions to the HR profession as a whole.
Each year, the winner and all nominees will be recognized at the December Monthly Luncheon. During the Luncheon special recognition and a plaque will be presented to the winner by the President of DallasHR. The December luncheon will be complimentary for all nominees. DallasHR will also issue a press release to its entire membership recognizing the winner. Finally, the winner will be recognized on the DallasHR Website and in its bi-monthly e-newsletter.
Please Mail To:
HR Executive of the Year Award
Nomination deadline is October 31.
5001 LBJ Fwy Ste 800
Dallas, TX 75244
All award recipients will be notified via phone call and letter from the Committee Chairperson. Recipients will be invited to attend the December Monthly Luncheon Meeting compliments of DallasHR. An official award presentation will be made at the meeting.
Contact the DallasHR Office.