Want to receive maximum exposure to the membership throughout the year?
Support the HR profession, build your brand and create meaningful connections by becoming a DallasHR Strategic Sponsor. These 12-month marketing plans include a suite of benefits and recognition levels to elevate your message and keep your company “top of mind” with members.
|Customizable 12-month Marketing Plans
All plans include:
Then pick your own mix...
- Recognition in member communications, announcements, etc.
- Recognition on homepage of HRConnect
- Recognition on of dallashr.org
- Recognition in slideshow at luncheons and events
DallasHR also offers a variety of individual sponsorship
- Ad on the home page of dallashr.org (available to Partner Level only)
- One HTML email blast delivered to DallasHR members on sponsor's behalf
- One-time use of member mailing list labels (for postcards, brochures, etc.)
- One monthly luncheon sponsorship
- One marketing table at a monthly luncheon
- One Talent Management luncheon sponsorship
- One 3-month advertisement in biweekly bulletin
and marketing opportunities.
For more information on Strategic Sponsorships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about DallasHR
DallasHR is a not-for-profit professional association for human resources professionals. Founded in 1939, the organization provides innovative and relevant education, networking opportunities and business exchanges, and is one of the largest Society for Human Resources (SHRM) affiliate chapters with more than 2,000 engaged members and a community of more than 4500. DallasHR powers The HRSouthwest Conference, the largest regional human resources event in the U.S., hosting more than 2,500 attendees, speakers and exhibitors annually.
- Proud Winner of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) “Pinnacle” Award in 1998 and 2014
- DallasHR engages the HR community through monthly education and networking events in Dallas and Collin Counties
- Also have received the “Superior Merit” Award every year since its inception
- More than 2,000 local members (over 1,000 companies represented)
- 17% work in companies of 2,500 or more employees and 47% work in companies with 500 or less employees
- 65% are HR managers or above
- 42% report their main job function as "HR Generalist"
- On average, 200 HR professionals attend a monthly educational luncheon