Texas Compensation and Benefits Survey
DallasHR and the Texas Compensation Alliance has partnered with WageAccess® to provide you with current and accurate online salary and benefits survey results at an extremely competitive price. The Texas Compensation Alliance is comprised of the SHRM Texas State Council, the Texas-based local chapters of SHRM and the Texas-based compensation associations.
All This for One Low Price!
The TexasCompensation.com survey results are updated quarterly and provide a comprehensive set of descriptive statistics and trends for more than 900 benchmark positions.
The survey includes an extensive variety of compensation analysis tools, quartile analysis, percentile ranking, an examination of pay practices, as well as the ability to query, select and filter survey results by geographic location (national, regional, state and local market areas), industry, annual revenue and/or number of employees.
- Online survey participation and results
- 700+ benchmark positions
- 1,500+ participating organizations in the State of Texas
- 7,300+ participating organizations across the United States
- Quarterly updates to survey results (participation required once annually)
- Ability to select and filter survey results by any combination of:
- Geographic Location (national, regional, state and local areas)
- Number of Employees
- Annual Revenue
- Comprehensive set of descriptive statistics and trends
- Extensive variety of compensation analysis tools include:
- Quartile analysis
- Percentile ranking
- Market analysis
- Incentive pay and pay practices results are included
- Benefits survey results are also included
Benefits Survey Results for Free!
The survey also includes Free access to the Benefits Survey Results. Participants in the Benefits Survey have free access to an extensive variety of survey results and trends for health and welfare, retirement and fringe benefits.
Participate in the Survey
If you have not yet participated in the survey, it's not too late. Since the survey results are updated quarterly, your data can still be included with the next update. Sign-up now! Important … Don't forget to use the Special Promotion Code when signing up. Participants who do not use this special promotion code when signing up for the survey will not have access to the reduced member survey pricing. Request the DallasHR Member discount code available to current members only.
To view an interactive demonstration of the Annual Survey Results, click here or call 866.926.9400.
|Annual Survey Subscription
For more information aout the survey, contact us at 866.926.9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.