New Member Partner Program
Connecting veteran members with new members during their first year of membership to help new members become better engaged and maximize their membership. Advisor's are assigned for a year with the option to continue the program in year two.
New Member Program Details
Do you want to get the most out of your DallasHR membership? The New Member Partner Program pairs you up with a veteran DallasHR member to find out how to get involved and take advantage of all that DallasHR has to offer.If you are a DallasHR member, have a desire to get involved and have time to attend events outside of work hours, this is the program for you.
Once you are paired with a New Member Advisor you will contact them, openly discuss your expectations and follow through on commitments and goals set.
New Member Requirements
Apply to Participate
- Schedule and meet with your advisor one month after being paired together
- Schedule and meet once a quarter after the first meeting
- Respect the time of your advisor
- After 12 months, complete a program evaluation
Annual Activity Recommendations
Depending on your goals these are some suggested activities to get the most out of your membership.
- Four Education Events
- Two Round Tables
- Two networking events
- One volunteer opportunity
For questions about this program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Member Advisor Program Details
A New Member Advisor provides direction and recommendations to help new members to DallasHR to get the most out their membership. The advisor embraces the new member into the organization, promotes involvement in various activities, and introduces them to other DallasHR members.Participation provides professional enhancement, higher visibility and prestige and personal satisfaction of giving back to DallasHR.
Has been a DallasHR member for over one year.
- You have a willingness to commit time and energy to the relationship.
- Can help the new member set and attain their membership goals.
- Is an active participant in various DallasHR events like attending Education Events, Round Table Meetings, and Networking events.
Acts as a resource Advisor responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Acts as a resource for information about DallasHR
- Gives guidance on which events best align with their interest or reason for joining
- Introduces the New Member to other DallasHR members
- Establishes trust with the New Member and maintains confidentiality (if applicable)
- Challenges the New Member to get involved
- Shares unique DallasHR experiences
For questions about this program, contact email@example.com