IMPORTANT NOMINATION ENTRY RULES & ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. All award nominees must be actively employed or in school and must have demonstrated excellence in the field of HR this calendar year - January 1, 2019 through September 2, 2019. Student award nominees must be currently enrolled full-time at a university.
2. All award nominees must be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex to be eligible to enter.
3. All submissions must be completed in their entirety by midnight, September 2, 2019. Failure to submit a 100% complete submission form (including nominees resume) could result in entry disqualification.
4. Nominees do not have to be a member of DallasHR to participate. Volunteers of the Year for DallasHR and The HRSouthwest Conference must be current year members and volunteers.
5. Nominees may be entered into two different categories if both suit them. In this case, you must fill out a 100% complete nomination form for each award category. No more than three entries per nominee. You can enter yourself. The judging panel can, at their discretion, move an entry into another category if they feel it is better suited for the entry.
6. No more than three entries per submitter is allowed. One nominee for two different categories is counted as one submission.
7. Upon the completion of judging, finalists will be informed and are REQUIRED to submit the following three things for use on HRSTARS Award web pages, event program, local advertisements and other marketing material:
A.) Professional head shot, must be color, portrait oriented (not horizontal) and must include face and shoulders. No other photos will be accepted.
B.) Company logo in .eps and .jpg and
C.) A 300 word biography of HR excellence corresponding with the award nomination and
D.) Company logo in both .eps and .jpg, full color.
All entrants must acknowledge that DallasHR has the right to utilize photos and entry information for marketing purposes.
8. Additional details and deadlines will be sent directly to the finalists.