Day Two: How to Build Trust in the Organization as an HR Professional
**The Day One: “How to Become a More Trusted HR Professional” above is a pre-requisite to participate in Day Two.**
Today's program builds on firsthand experience gained in Day One: “How to Become a More Trusted HR Professional” program. It will add one more layer to the skills learned in the first seminar: the ability to coach others in the organization to form new habits that will change old behaviors, build trust, and transform the organization. Day two will give you the tools to perform coaching, help employees assess their behaviors, identify the behaviors that hold them back from being more trusted, help them build an individual plan, and be their accountability partner to increase their probability of success. Completing this seminar will grant you 8 HRCI and 8 SHRM continuing education credits. The seminar includes a certification exam, after which participants can use the proprietary Trust Habits™ process with others in the organization.
Who Should Attend?
The program was specifically designed for human resources professionals but is also suitable for leaders, general managers, project managers, and anyone who is in a leadership position (with or without official authority) and can influence employees and members of the organization and who intends to take on the role of building trust and transforming the organization.
Your role in the organization positions you ideally to build trust in your organization because you are—
• Already trained, experienced, and passionate about human skills and organizational culture in general
• Internal to the organization, and therefore knows the people, the culture, the dynamics, and the company
• Right there to serve as the accountability partner, a critical part of helping others to build their trustworthiness
After Attending this Program, you will be able to:
• Identify signs of lack of trust in the team or organization, especially in high-dependency relationships that are critical to the success of the organization
• Assess the causes for low trust relationships in the organization & narrow them down to a specific behavior that hinders a person from being more trusted by another
• Develop an individual plan to increase any employee’s trustworthiness in a specific relationship
• Coach, mentor, and be the accountability partner to the employee through their individual process of developing trustworthiness
What to Expect:
Building on the knowledge of trust and the application of the Trust Habits™ , you will now learn how to coach others through the process, helping them identify critical relationships and behaviors that need to change, building a plan to change those behaviors, and how to act as their accountability partner to increase their probability of success. You will then learn a few habits known to increase trust more generally and, in many situations, are practiced by the most trusted people. To apply Trust Habits™ in your organization, you will need the support of your management. In this seminar, you will get tools that will allow you to analyze and present the Return on Investment (ROI) of deploying the program in your organization to your management. Finally, you will undergo a written exam to ensure your understanding of the content delivered in this workshop and your readiness to apply it to employees in your organization. You will receive a certificate of completion and graduate upon passing the exam.